RESERVE YOUR COPY OF "THE PASSION GUIDE"!
||Understanding Mel Gibson's "The Passion of The Christ" A Guide to the Passion: 100
Questions about Mel Gibsonís The Passion of The Christ
is the definitive Catholic resource book for this momentous
film. It offers an insightful scene-by-scene analysis from a uniquely
Catholic perspective. The 100 answers provide a powerful catechesis that will
enrich the movie-going experience and lead seekers deeper faith in Christ.
A Guide to the Passion was
written to help moviegoers understand the many artistic and theological aspects
of the movie. Through this understanding, we not only get into the mind
of the movieís creator, but also into the mind of the Creator. The 100 thought-provoking questions and answers
help you penetrate the heart of the Gospel. The questions include:
- Why did Jesus ask the Father to "let this cup pass from
Me" in the Garden of Gethsemane?
- In the Garden, why did Jesus crush the head of the snake?
- Is the devil a real being or just an artistic representation
- Why did Judas betray Jesus?
- What did Jesus mean when He called Himself "the Bread
- Is the scourging scene of Jesus at the pillar an accurate
- Why do Mary and the devil exchange looks during Jesusí
road to Calvary?
- What did Jesus mean when he said, from the cross, "My
God, my God. What have you forsaken me?"
- What is the significance of Jesusí last words to His
mother and the apostle John?
- The movie ends with the resurrection. Do Christians actually
believe Jesus rose from the dead?
This book is an essential resource in your
outreach to friends and family. Not only will they understand more about
this epic film, they will come to know more about Jesus Christ.SCHEDULE TO SHIP ON
FEBRUARY 26, 2004 OR BEFORE
RESERVE YOUR COPY TODAY - ONLY $5.95
ORDER 50 and save 25%
ORDER 100 and save 50%!!